Introducing the Droidcon Program Committee
Droidcon 2011′s Program Committee is comprised of a core team of well respected mobile industry experts whose role is to review, curate, and offer inputs into the selection of content upvoted by the community via HasGeek’s Funnel.
- Aravind Krishnaswamy – Co-Founder & Director, Levitum (Program Chair)
- Akshay Dashrath – Co-Founder, Bangalore Android User Group (International Liaison)
- Rajan Maruthavanan – Co-Founder, Mobile Monday
- Amrit Sanjeev – Organizer, Bangalore Android User Group (Assistant Chair)
- Thibaut Rouffineau – VP, Developer Partnerships, Wireless Industry Partnership (WIP)
- Ravi Korukonda – COO, XCube Labs
The committee has been reviewing the 50+ submissions that have come in over the last month, and has recently reached out to the first lot of ten speakers with confirmations. The next lot of confirmations shall go out in a week’s time. Follow this space for more updates on who the selected speakers are, video interviews with featured speakers, session tracks, and tips on making your speaker session a success!